Anti-Fog Engraving Glasses
Lens fogging can be quite frustrating especially when you’re working on an engraving project. Our anti-fog engraving glasses comes with transparent anti-fog coating lenses so you won’t need to put up with annoying, foggy glasses anymore even with a mask on.
- Anti-fog lenses – Transparent anti-fog coating lenses
- Blue light blocking lenses – Filters blue light and helps to reduce eye strain
- Safety shields – Side and top shields to protect your eyes from all the dust particles
- Lightweight – Super lightweight, durable and scratch-resistant
- Square frame – Trendy and stylish
Materials / Size / Colour:
- Material – Polycarbonate
- Size – Lens 5cm / Bridge 2.1cm / Temple 14cm
- Colour – Clear
- 1x Anti-fog protective glasses
- 1x Microfibre cleaning cloth
- 1x Dustproof drawstring bag protector
- 1x Foldable slim glasses case with velvet interior and magnetic closure
- Free Domestic Shipping.
- For Domestic orders, your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or Courier.
- For International orders, your parcel will be sent by Australia Post.
- Full tracking details and information will be provided upon dispatch.
- Typical delivery times are listed below:
– Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / Canberra / Adelaide – 3 to 5 business days.
– Perth / Hobart / Darwin – 5 to 9 business days.
– International destinations: 7 to 15 business days.
Fiona Ariva –
These lightweight glasses with side shields offer maximum protection from dust and other particles. The added bonus are that they are super stylish and came with a luxe, hard case that was even monogrammed, which I certainly didn’t expect! I’m so pleased to add another high quality, functional and stylish product from the iNGkstudio range to my collection of engraving accessories
Alison Curtis –
I’m so impressed with these googles! They’re clean & unobtrusive for events and the non-fog is a game changer. The monogramed case makes it even more special. A must for any engraver (eye protection) and any engraver doing events (stylish eye protection)!
Safety First ! Doing engraving absolutely need this to protect your eyes from any possible dust or any dirt from the material you engrave. Plus the anti-fog feature. So useful cause we wear mask, it won’t be foggy no matter how heavy we are breathing. And off course, it is stylish. You need this !