We love creating live, unique personalised experiences for your customers and clients by adding a personal touch to your events.
We specialise in luxury illustration services tailored towards brand activations, press launches and corporate events.
Our professional team of creative artists and designers are available onsite in all major cities across Australia.
If you have an idea in mind, contact us so we can help to successfully create and execute your events into the most memorable experiences.
Live illustration event at Miu Miu’s flagship boutique in Sydney, and in-store with our talent fashion illustrator creatively transforming each guests’ personal style into unique and beautiful custom illustrated portraits.
We provide in-store hand painted illustration and fashion illustration services perfectly tailored for private or corporate events. Our team of creative artists can paint on a diverse range of surfaces including gift boxes, glass, leather, plastic, wood and more.
Our fashion illustrators can create beautiful custom portraits for your VIP guests using copic markers, pencils, watercolour and acrylic paints. We offer unique digitised fashion illustration portraits for live illustration events.
We partner with leading brands to accommodate for a variety of in-store events including:
- Activation events
- Press launches
- Promotional events (Vogue Fashion’s Night Out, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Melbourne Fashion Festival)
- Seasonal sales periods (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Chinese New Year, Winter Sale, Black Friday & Christmas Sales)
Our professional team of creative artists service Australia Wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Perth & Adelaide.
Leading up to the day of the event, we will need to know:
- Date(s) and time(s)
- Venue and specific event location
- On-site contact person(s) and details
- Dress code, if any
On the day of the event, our only requirement is an adequate work space be provided for the artist(s). This can be as simple as a basic table and chair.
We can paint on a diverse range of surfaces including paper, glass, leather, plastic, wood and more.
We’ve painted on items such as:
- Glass – Perfume bottles, candle jars, champagne glasses, wine glasses, tumblers, jewellery boxes
- Ceramics – Cups, mugs, bowls, plates, flower pots, canisters, jars
- Leather – notebooks, handbags, sunglasses cases, keyrings, phone cases, pencil cases, cosmetic bags, laptop cases
- Gifts – Wine bottles, champagne bottles, gift boxes, paper fans, coasters, ornaments, baubles
- Plastics – Beauty products (lipsticks, foundation cases, makeup boxes), jars, water bottles, flasks
- Wood – hair brushes, cutting boards, cheese boards, chairs
We use a diverse range of art mediums depending on the material being illustrated on. This includes acrylic, watercolour, coloured pencils, copic markers etc.
Our fashion illustrators can create beautiful custom portraits for your VIP guests using pencils, watercolour and copic markers. We also offer unique digitised fashion illustration portraits for live illustration events.
We have a variety of colours available, availability depends on the material being illustrated on.
If you have a particular colour request, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Absolutely! We can definitely do it in a boutique. Our illustration services are generally offered as an in-store, live activation service including shopping centres and department stores.
Yes. Depending on the location of your event, we have illustrators that are fluent in a range of languages including:
- Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
Location and Availability
Our head office/studio is based in Sydney, Australia. We have locations in both Concord and Wynyard, NSW.
Our professional team of illustrators are available for in-store activations in all major cities across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Perth & Adelaide.
Yes. We service regional areas located outside of a Greater Metropolitan City area, however are still within 2.5 hours of the CBD.
An out-of-area service fee of $125 per day will be applicable.
Definitely, we’re here to help.
We do not charge extra for weekend or public holidays.