We love creating live, unique personalised experiences for your customers and clients by adding a personal touch to your events.
We specialise in luxury calligraphy services tailored towards brand activations, press launches and corporate events.
Our professional team of calligraphy artists are available onsite in all major cities across Australia.
If you have an idea in mind, contact us so we can help to successfully create and execute your events into the most memorable experiences.
In-store calligraphy using the traditional dip pen, customizing special gift messages and quotes exclusive to Prada customers and guests to celebrate the gift of giving Christmas event at Prada flagship boutiques across Australia.
JO MALONE LONDON
Onsite calligraphy personalising on grosgrain ribbons and gift boxes as a special treat for customers to celebrate the exciting launch of Jo Malone London’s new leading lady – Poppy & Barley floral fragrance at Myer & David Jones stores across Australia.
VAN CLEEF & ARPELS
In-store hand painted calligraphy personalisations on Ladurée macarons using edible ink at Van Cleef & Arpels flagship boutiques in Sydney & Melbourne to celebrate the Season of Love Valentine’s Day event.
In-store hand painted calligraphy personalisations on leather keyrings as a special gift of purchase for Clinique customers at Sephora stores in Sydney & Melbourne.
In-store hand painted calligraphy personalising on one of the best-selling Aveda paddle brushes for Mother’s Day at Sydney Aveda stores.
TOP RYDE CITY SHOPPING CENTRE, NSW
Onsite calligraphy personalising on customer gift purchases centre wide offer at Top Ryde City Shopping Centre to celebrate Mother’s Day. Gifts are uniquely hand painted on a diverse range of surfaces including glass, wood, leather, plastic, fabric, ceramics, marble, stainless steel and more.
Onsite hand painted calligraphy personalising on champagne, wine & whisky bottles at David Jones as a complimentary gift with purchase on some of the most renowned liquor brands including G.H. Mumm, St Hugo & Chivas Regal for the Christmas promotion event in Sydney.
In-store Chinese calligraphy customising unique phrases and names on red pocket envelopes exclusive to Prada customers and guests to celebrate Lunar New Year at Prada’s prestigious boutiques in Sydney & Melbourne.
Private Modern Calligraphy Workshop hosted by The iNGk Studio & Light of Leni in partnership with L’Occitane for a media launch Christmas event to celebrate the Art of Gifting at a private venue function in the Heart of Sydney CBD.
WAURN PONDS SHOPPING CENTRE & BENDIGO MARKETPLACE, VIC
Onsite calligraphy personalising on plant pots & pot plant signs at Waurn Ponds Shopping Centre & Bendigo Marketplace for the Mother’s Day promotion event in Melbourne.
COOGEE BAY BARREL, NSW
Onsite hand painted calligraphy personalising on a popular range of liquor bottles as a complimentary gift with purchase in celebration of Mother’s Day at the Coogee Bay Hotel in Sydney.
Onsite calligraphy personalising on macarons using edible ink for Ladureé’s exclusive private events including:
- The Champagne and Flatlays event at Ladureé Tea Room in Westfield Sydney co-hosted by Sweaty Betty PR & Cosette and;
- The Social Media Wedding Directory Launch & Network Party hosted by Wedded Wonderland at the historic Tea Room in the Queen Victoria Building in the Sydney CBD.
We provide in-store calligraphy personalisation services tailored towards growing your brand, customer engagement, and enhancing your customer insights. Our team of professional calligraphy artists can personalise on a diverse range of surfaces including glass, leather, metal, ceramics, plastic and more.
We partner with leading brands to accommodate for a variety of in-store events including:
- Activation events
- Press launches
- Promotional events (Vogue Fashion’s Night Out, Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, Melbourne Fashion Festival)
- Seasonal sales periods (Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Chinese New Year, Winter Sale, Black Friday & Christmas Sales)
Our professional team of creative artists service Australia Wide including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Perth & Adelaide.
Leading up to the day of the event, we will need to know:
- Date(s) and time(s)
- Venue and specific event location
- On-site contact person(s) and details
- Dress code, if any
On the day of the event, our only requirement is an adequate work space be provided for the artist(s). This can be as simple as a basic table and chair.
We can write on just about any material with a smooth surface.
Materials such as ceramics, glass, mirrors, metals, leather, plastics, paper, card, wood, and edibles to name a few.
We’ve personalised items such as:
- Books – Notebooks, books, journals
- Electronics – Phones, iPads, phone cases, laptop cases
- Beauty – Perfume bottles, lipstick cases, makeup brushes, foundation cases, compact mirrors, cosmetic bags, hair brushes, makeup bags, jewellery boxes
- Fashion – Clothing, handbags, canvas bags, purses, wallets, sunglasses case
- Food – Macarons using edible ink
- Gifts – Wine & champagne bottles, marble coasters, gift boxes, gift tags, ribbons, greeting cards, pencil cases, keyrings, Christmas ornaments, paper fans, toys
- Homewares – Photo frames, albums, candle holders/jars, cushions, pillows, aprons, clocks, book-ends, mirrors, pet bowls, flower pots, chairs
- Kitchenware – Drinking cups, mugs, wine glasses, champagne flutes, cutting boards, water bottles, flasks, plates, cutlery, canisters, jars, tins
- Sports equipment – Soccer balls, football, cricket bats
We have a variety of colours available, the most popular include:
- Rose Gold
Specific colour availability depends on the material being written on.
If you have a particular colour request, please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Absolutely! We can definitely do it in a boutique. Our calligraphy services are generally offered as an in-store, live activation service including shopping centres and department stores.
Yes. Depending on the location of your event, we have calligraphy artists that are fluent in a range of languages including:
- Chinese (Cantonese, Mandarin)
For a name or short message, between 3 to 5 minutes.
However, the exact timing can vary depending on the exact message to be written and material being written on.
Location and Availability
Our head office/studio is based in Sydney, Australia. We have locations in both Concord and Wynyard, NSW.
Our professional team of calligraphy artists are available for in-store activations in all major cities across Australia including Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Gold Coast, Canberra, Perth & Adelaide.
Yes. We service regional areas located outside of a Greater Metropolitan City area, however are still within 2.5 hours of the CBD.
An out-of-area service fee of $125 per day will be applicable.
Definitely, we’re here to help.
We do not charge extra for weekend or public holidays.