- Free Shipping.
- Designed with our Signature Modern Calligraphy style.
- An ideal gift for couples who appreciate luxury.
- Very popular with couples, and as gifts for newlyweds.
- Feels silky smooth and comfortable on your skin.
- Natural skin and hair supplement.
- Tangle free hair and reduced crease lines.
- Premium Quality Grade ‘A’ 300 thread count.
- Embroidered using our hand-crafted signature modern calligraphy script.
- Arrives beautifully packaged in a gift box and drawstring bag pillowcase protector.
- Convenient zip closure so your pillow remains clean and safe.
- Size: Standard Pillowcase – H50cm x L73cm
- Colour (Pillowcase): White
- Colour (Text): Blueberry
- 1 x 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase – “Mr” in Blueberry Script
- 1 x 100% Pure Mulberry Silk Pillowcase – “Mrs” in Blueberry Script
- 1 x Premium Gift Box
- 1 x Drawstring Bag Pillowcase Protectors
- Your parcel will be delivered by either Australia Post or Courier.
- Full tracking details and information will be provided upon dispatch.
- Typical delivery times are listed below:
– Sydney / Melbourne / Brisbane / Canberra / Adelaide – 3 to 5 business days.
– Perth / Hobart / Darwin – 5 to 9 business days.
- Express next business day deliveries are possible. Please contact us prior to placing your order to confirm availability.
- Made from 100% 16 Momme Pure Mulberry Silk (Premium Grade ‘A’ 300 thread count).
- Size: Standard Pillowcase (H50cm x L73cm).
- All of our silk pillowcases are made using high-quality Grade ‘A’ silk so they are machine washable. However, to prolong the life of your silk pillowcase, we highly recommend hand washing with a mild detergent or fabric softener.
- When using machine wash, choose a low heat setting (30°C) and a delicate wash. We recommend using a laundry bag to protect the silk from getting caught between other garments and only wash the silk pillowcase with similar colours to avoid colour run.
- Hang your silk pillow to dry out in the open under mild sunlight. Silk pillows are dry cleanable and when ironing, we recommend to take the pillowcase to iron before the fabric is fully dry. Always use a cool iron and iron your pillowcase inside out.